ONAMBELE – ANCHANG & ASSOCIATES is a full service bilingual law firm with offices in Yaoundé, offering legal services to a wide range of clients within Cameroon, Africa and the world over for the past 25 years.
The firm is seeking a Bilingual Legal Secretary to join its team. Their role shall consist primarily of performing daily clerical functions required for the functioning of the office.
Interested candidates shall be no older than 35 years and shall meet the following criteria:
– Holder of a Bachelors Degree or any equivalent certificate in clerical duties;
– Sound mastery of English and French, both written and spoken;
– Sound mastery of the Microsoft Office Suite of applications, with emphasis on MS Word, MS Excel, MS PowerPoint, MS Publisher;
– Good mastery of Information and Communication Technology;
– Good typing speed;
– The ability to perform research both offline and online
– A proven experience in a previous similar role.
Any legal experience and/or degree in law would be an advantage.
Interested candidates should submit their up to date CVs to the email addresses below;
Tel.: 237 676 673 026